. ... Minnesota entered the ga

. ... Minnesota entered the ga

โพสต์โดย blueberryjerry » 08 มิ.ย. 2017 16:23

SPOKANE, Wash. Eddie Vanderdoes Youth Jersey . - Corbin Boes stopped 30 shots as the Portland Winterhawks extended their win streak to 21 games by downing the host Spokane Chiefs 2-0 on Friday in Western Hockey League action. Alex Schoenborn opened the scoring for the Winterhawks (47-12-5), who havent lost since dropping a 3-2 shootout decision to the Victoria Royals on Jan. 10, and Chase De Leo added an insurance goal in the second period. Portlands Nicolas Petan had his 16-game point streak snapped in the win, as did Oliver Bjorkstrand, who entered the game with at least one point in 14 straight contests. Defenceman Matt Sozanski was caught on the ice for both goals against while Eric Williams stopped 20-of-22 shots for the Chiefs (36-22-6). --- WARRIORS 5 HURRICANES 2 MOOSE JAW, Mich. -- Justin Paulic made 24 saves as the Warriors handed Lethbridge its eighth loss in a row. Colton McCarthy and Jack Rodewald each had a goal and an assist for Moose Jaw (17-38-9) while Miles Warkentine, Sam Fioretti and Alexey Slepstov added the others. Tyler Bell and Taylor Cooper supplied the scoring for the Hurricanes (12-49-5). Lethbridges Teagan Sacher stopped 27-of-32 shots in a losing cause. --- PATS 4 BRONCOS 3 (OT) REGINA -- Connor Gay scored twice, including 4:13 into extra time as the Pats came from behind to edge Swift Current. Dyson Stevenson and Patrick DAmico also scored for Regina (36-23-6), which trailed 2-0 heading into the second period. The Broncos (31-24-9) got goals from Nathan Burns, Jake DeBrusk and Coda Gordon. Daniel Wapple made 34 saves for the Pats while Eetu Laurikainen turned away 36-of-40 shots in a losing cause. --- ICE 4 BLADES 2 SASKATOON -- Wyatt Hoflin made 31 saves and Kootenay scored four unanswered goals to erase an early 2-0 deficit en route to downing the Blades. Landon Cross, Luke Philp, Tim Bozon and Landon Peel scored for the Ice (37-23-4) and Sam Reinhart chipped in with an assist to extend his point streak to 22 games. Cameron Hebig and Graham Miller scored for Saskatoon (16-43-5), which dropped its fourth straight contest. Troy Trombley stopped 39-of-42 shots in a losing cause. --- HITMEN 5 BLAZERS 1 CALGARY -- Brady Brassart had two goals and an assist as the Hitmen beat Kamloops for their 10th win in their last 11 outings. Adam Tambellini and Alex Roach each had a goal and an assist for Calgary (41-15-7) and Pavel Padakin added a single goal. Matt Bellerive replied for the Blazers (13-46-5), who are 2-8-0 in their last 10 games. Mack Shields made 25 saves for the Hitmen as Bolton Pouliot stopped 37-of-42 shots in defeat. --- TIGERS 3 REBELS 2 (SO) RED DEER, Alta. -- Miles Koules scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as Medicine Hat slipped past the Rebels. Curtis Valk also scored for the Tigers (40-22-3), who improved to 8-2-0 in their last 10 games. Wyatt Johnson and Scott Feser each had a goal and an assist for Red Deer (30-30-5). Medicine Hats Marek Langhamer made 25 saves for the win. Patrik Bartosak kicked out 38-of-40 shots for the Rebels. --- ROYALS 5 COUGARS 3 PRINCE GEORGE, B.C. -- Brandon Magee had a goal and an assist as Victoria toppled the Cougars. Travis Brown, Logan Fisher, Austin Carroll and Brett Cote also scored for the Royals (44-17-4), who have won nine of their past 10 outings. Todd Fiddler had a pair of goals for Prince George (26-33-8) and Zach Pochiro had a goal and an assist. Victorias Patrik Polivka made 24 saves while Adam Beukeboom turned away 33-of-37 shots for the Cougars. --- ROCKETS 6 GIANTS 0 KELOWNA, B.C. -- Jordon Cooke made 31 saves and Nick Merkley scored twice as the Rockets blanked Vancouver. Madison Bowey, Mitchell Wheaton, Tyrell Goulbourne and Myles Bell also scored for Kelowna (51-9-4) while Damon Severson tacked on three assists. Giants (30-25-10) forward Jackson Houck had his four-game point streak halted. Payton Lee stopped 29-of-35 shots for Vancouver. --- SILVERTIPS 3 AMERICANS 2 EVERETT, Wash. -- Manraj Hayers goal 1:19 into the third period stood up as the winner as the Silvertips slipped past Tri-City. Carson Stadnyk and Jujhar Khaira also scored for Everett (32-23-9), which is 4-0-1 in its last five games. Lucas Nickles and Parker Bowles scored for the Americans (27-30-8) and Brian Williams assisted on both. Austin Lotz made 25 saves for the Silvertips. Eric Comrie turned away 32-of-35 shots for Tri-City, which dropped its eighth game in a row. Marshawn Lynch Jersey .C. Lions signed cornerback Dante Marsh to a contract extension on Friay and released receiver Paris Jackson. Obi Melifonwu Womens Jersey . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too. http://www.footballraidersmall.com/Youth-Gareon-Conley-Elite-Jersey/ .Impact president Joey Saputo confirmed Thursday that he is part of a group of investors whose offer to buy the 105-year-old Italian club was accepted by the teams board of directors.MINNEAPOLIS -- An unexpectedly strong performance in the middle gave the Minnesota Timberwolves a big lift Sunday night. Kevin Love had his usual solid performance with 26 points, 10 rebounds and five assists to lead the Timberwolves to a 104-102 victory over the Sacramento Kings. But it was the other double-double that was unexpected. In his first career start, rookie Gorgui Dieng had his first career double-double with season highs in points (12) and rebounds (11) for Minnesota. He also had five blocks. "Were a man short right now and Gorgui, he just came in and did what we needed him to do and thats just rebound and alter shots at the basket," said Kevin Martin, who had 31 points Dieng, the 21st pick in last summers draft, made his first career start in place of Nikola Pekovic, who sat out with soreness in his right ankle. "I was prepared if I get minutes or not I was just going to keep working," Dieng said. "I think you should work more when you dont play a lot. I didnt get minutes. I never got frustrated. Just keep working and I know my time will come one day." A former Timberwolves player saw Diengs potential firsthand. "I told him since the first day he got here that its your job to block shots. You got drafted to rebound and block shots. His post games getting better as well. If he sticks with that hes going to be a good player in this league," said Derrick Williams, who scored 26 points and had 11 rebounds off the bench for Sacramento. Williams knows about being a young player in Minnesota. The second-overall pick in the 2011 Draft, Williams had two disappointing seasons with the Timberwolves before being traded to Sacramento on Nov. 26 for Luc Mbah a Moute, who has been a non-factor for Minnesota. "I think anybody who gets traded wants to play good against the team that traded them," he said. "I just wanted to be aggressive because (DeMarcus) Cousins was out and I was the next man up. Coach wants me to be aggressive and thats what I did tonight." Cousins, the Kings starting centre, misseed the game with right knee tendinitis. Eddie Vanderdoes Womens Jersey. He was replaced by Aaron Gray, who hadnt seen action since Feb. 25. Gray finished with four points in 20 minutes. "Its a testament to Aarons work ethic and his positive attitude for him to be ready to play tonight after not playing in so many games," coach Michael Malone said. "It was good to see him out there." Love hit 3 of 6 3-pointers, including one with 1:07 to play to give Minnesota a 97-95 lead and the Timberwolves hung on to win for the 33rd time, their most wins since 2005-06. Sacramentos Isaiah Thomas had 27 points, including two 3-pointers in the final 15 seconds to keep it close. Thomas scored from beyond the arc with 13.2 seconds left to get the Kings within two. After Martin made two free throws to make it 102-98 with 12.1 seconds left, Thomas answered with another 3-pointer before Martin made two more free throws with 5.7 seconds left. It was the second straight night the Kings couldnt close out a game, leaving them with a 2-5 record on a season-long seven-game road trip. They were outscored by six points in the fourth quarter and lost 94-87 in Chicago Saturday. "We were in there; we had a chance to win, but we just couldnt capitalize," Thomas said. Down 29-19 late in the first quarter, Williams provided a spark by scoring 10 straight points off the bench to get the Kings within three by quarters end. Williams had six more in the second quarter as the Kings took a 54-53 halftime lead. NOTES: Sacramento has officially been eliminated from playoff contention. ... Listed as day to day, Pekovic missed 13 games earlier this season -- including all of February -- with bursitis in his right ankle. ... Minnesota entered the game averaging a league-low 3.5 blocks per game. ... Thomas reached 1,000 career assists with a first-quarter helper, becoming the eighth player in Sacramento history to have that many in his first three seasons with the Kings. ... Martin made his 1,000th career 3-pointer in the fourth quarter. ... Twelve of Sacramentos final 15 games are in the Pacific time zone. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
blueberryjerry

โพสต์: 377
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 20 เม.ย. 2017 09:08

ย้อนกลับไปยัง กติกาการใช้เว็บบอร์ด

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

่กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิก และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน

x